- What is the difference between a super-user and a sub-user?
- I’m having problems signing into my account. What should I do?
- I forgot my username/password. How can I retrieve it?
- Can I give permissions to specific users only to use products that I have purchased?
- How many sub-users can I create?
- Can I buy more logins for Resdex?
- Why do I keep getting logged out of my account?
- Whom should I contact if I face any problems while using my account?
- TOPWhat is the difference between a super-user and a sub-user?
A super-user has the admin rights on the entire account created for a company. He / She can create / delete / manage sub-users, edit account settings, monitor account usage, assign various permissions to sub-users, subscribe to new services, and renew existing subscriptions. He / She can also post jobs, manage responses through e-apps.
A sub-user can post jobs, manage responses through eApps and change his sub-user password.
- TOPI’m having problems signing into my account. What should I do?
(In case of any problems with)If you are unable to log into Resdex, please check if:
- You are entering the correct username and password to log in to your Resdex account. Please note these account details are case-sensitive.
- You have cookies enabled on your browser.
If the problem persists, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please contact us at any of our helpline numbers.
- TOPI forgot my username/password. How can I retrieve it?
To retrieve your username / password, please go to this page and we’ll email you your account details: http://www.naukri.com/pg/client/cpForgotPswrd.php
In case you wish to retrieve your username, please enter your master email-id (the email id used for registration with Naukri.com) in the “Master Email” text box and click on “Send Username” button. We’ll email you your account details.
If you wish to retrieve your password, please enter your user name in the “Username” text box and click on “Send Password” button. We’ll email you your account details.
If you do not remember either your username or the email id with which you had registered for a naukri recruiter account, please get in touch with us at email@example.com. Alternatively, please contact us at any of our branch offices.
- TOPCan I give permissions to specific users only to use products that I have purchased?
Yes, you can grant product usage permissions to specific users in case you’re logged in as a super-user. For this,
- Login to your recruiter’s account as a super-user
- Go to ‘Administration’ section and click on ‘Manage sub-users’
- Select the sub-user to whom you wish to assign Resdex permissions for example and click on the ‘Modify’ icon against that sub-user.
- In the dialog that opens up, check the products under the ‘Permissions’ section and click OK.
- TOPHow many sub-users can I create?
Different subscriptions have different number of sub-users associated. For e.g. With Job Postings, you will get 5 default subusers, Resdex offers you 1 and eApps offers 8 default subusers.
In case you want to add more sub-users, please contact our nearest branch office or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TOPCan I buy more logins for Resdex?
Yes, for this please contact us at any of our branches. Click below for contact details: http://www.naukri.com/mynaukri/mn_contactus.php?id=
- TOPWhy do I keep getting logged out of my account?
If you have been logged out of your Naukri account, it is probably because:
- You have not used the application since 1 hour after you logged in and your login session has expired.
[Note: It is always recommended click on the “Logout” link at the top after you finish using Naukri services. This is to avoid any timeouts and prevent unsaved changes from being lost].
- You do not have cookies enabled on your browser. You will need to enable cookies and then login again.